How do I take care of my IRIS?
To keep your IRIS functioning at it's best we recommend you:
- Do not expose your IRIS viewing lenses to direct sunlight or any other strong light source - this is VERY important to prevent irreparable damage to the viewing lenses
- Do not get your IRIS wet or leave it in a damp environment
- Don't disassemble your IRIS or attempt to replace batteries
And to keep yourself healthy & happy while using your IRIS:
- Make sure you take regular breaks - every 30 minutes is recommended. Prolonged use may cause dizziness
- If you start to experience discomfort, immediately discontinue use. Seek medical help immediately if you feel seriously ill