How do I take care of my Iris?
To keep your Iris functioning at it's best we recommend you:
- Do not expose your Iris viewing lenses to direct sunlight or any other strong light source - this is VERY important to prevent irreparable damage to the viewing lenses
- Do not get your Iris wet or leave it in a damp environment
- Don't disassemble your Iris or attempt to replace batteries
And to keep yourself healthy & happy while using your Iris:
- Make sure you take regular breaks - every 30 minutes is recommended. Prolonged use may cause dizziness
- If you start to experience discomfort, immediately discontinue use. Seek medical help immediately if you feel seriously ill