How do I view videos on my IRIS?
The quickest & easiest way is to use your PVR.Fun account to browse, purchase & view videos. To do this:
- Make sure you have funds in your PVR Wallet.
- Put your IRIS on, browse, then select the video you wish to view; or you can browse videos on www.pvr.fun site.
- Purchase the videos that you want either on www.pvr.fun site or in PVR app in IRIS. The purchased videos will go to My Library in your IRIS device automatically.
- Download the purchased videos from My Library in IRIS by clicking on the Download arrow. Once downloaded, you can just click on the Play icon to watch them.
To view videos you have downloaded from sources other than PVR.Fun:
- Put them in a folder named 'pvr' on your exFAT formatted MicroSD card & they will appear on your IRIS in File Manager --> SD Card